Hi everyone,

I know this is an ancient thread, but did anyone ever actually find ars.xsd?

The reason I ask is that I seem to have (I think) found a bug in the xml-mode
import/export API function on 7.6.04.
It appears any active link with an open window action that specifies "Display
Directly" mode fails API import with

"XML Parsing error. Invalid enumeration value."

Tracing it further, it seems to be related to the value of <windowMode>, which
is NULL when you export an active link with one of these Display Directly open
window actions as so:

<windowMode />

If you change the active link to some other display mode and export, you'll get
values such as this (which import fine):

<windowMode>displayDetailOnly</windowMode>

tellingly, if you export one of these active links in def mode you'll see:

open-winmod: 18

which sort of hints that this is value #18 in an enumerated list.

And if I could find the XSD, I'd bet money I can put whatever is defined as
value #18 for <windowMode> in and manually fix these active link definitions.

SO … anyone know where ars.xsd lives?

-Andy