From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Young, Ronald P.
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: require numerical values

**
I am not sure if I confused you guys or if I got confused by reading the
replies...:). I got it set to 6 characters by changing that in the database
properties for that field. I want it to be numbers instead of letters only.

Mark, from what yours looks like...it looks like that just sets the character
length to 6...it could be letters or numbers

LJ, looks like this would work but not sure what you're referring to as
"AL"...I do know how to go into filters...

I have attached a screen capture ...hope it helps you understand more.

Thanks,
Ron Young

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something
else is more important than fear." (James Hollingworth)