Thank you very much Doug for the detailed description of Case Sensitivity
setting and the results accordingly, its surely helpful.

I also found a note related and supporting what you said (that this setting is
supported now with Oracle DB too) while referring Pg.361, Config Guide, ARS
v7.6.04
but
just found a CONFLICTING sentence while referring Older Version Config Guides.

In Conifig Guide of v7.6.04 (Page 361), it says below-
Note: AR System cannot detect case-sensitivity for Oracle databases, so to make
sure that server and client queries (such as Run If qualifications) are
consistent, set this option to F.

Whereas

In Config Guide of v7.0 (Page 313) and also Config Guide of v7.1 (Page 259) it
says as below -
Oracle Only. Enables certain case-insensitivity functionality within Oracle
database. Requires you to restart the AR System server.

So, does that mean, earlier the setting was supported only on Oracle (though I
am not sure when did ORACLE introduce that feature at DB Level) but then they
removed support for Oracle (While started supporting other DBs) and now with
v8.1, we can say, its supported for all the DBs..??

Thanks,
Sagar