Hi,

How do I change the CTIs that came from ADDM thru normalization?

We configured the product catalog with Normalization type = CTI.

To configure the product catalog, we are only allowed 1 unique value.

ADDM provides 2 different values.

For example ADDM send the CMDB both:

Hardware

Peripheral

Printer.......OR

Hardware /peripheral/printer

We observed inconsistent data like this in the BMC.ASSET.

We cleaned up BMC.ASSET and now want to correct the source data.

If you are saying this can be done via normalization, then I must be missing
a step.

How would normalization resolve this issue - if the Product Catalog only
allows 1 unique entry?