Brand new Remedy,CMDB installation all with verison 8.1.

All VMs are on Linux 6.x with 8GB ram, 4 CPU, Oracle 11g with 16GB RAM,
Java 1.7_25

We have several CMDB java apis and spoon jobs as well that create/update
CIs.

To base line we disabled inline/batch normalization and reconciliation.

We are seeing the CMDBOuput step is very slow like we are able to
create/update 10 CIs per second even with bulk update,cache options.

We ran our CMDB java apis and they are also very slow with similar
throughput.

We tested AROuput step  and we saw around 350 rows per second into a local
remedy form on the same server

So it seems the ARS,DB,OS,Network have no latency issues.

During the API/SQL logs we noticed that all CMDB calls are going through
RPC:390696.

And in thread logs noticed 390696 private queue has only one thread
initiated.

So the slowness could be related to single thread for all CMDB apis.

We went to ar.conf settings and added min:4 max:10 for RPC 390696 and
restarted ARS. Still we see only one thread initiated for RPC 390696.

Is this as designed to have single thread for all CMDB api calls or
something is not correct in our env?