From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Charters
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: To David Charter..

Yes

Sincerly,

David Charters
Charters Technologies
317-331-8985

-------- Original message --------
From: Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
Date: 09/16/2013 11:54 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: To David Charter..

**
I tried emailing you offline and it bounced back twice with an undeliverable
message.

Is your email address configured in your reply to accurate? David Charters
[da...@charterstechnologies.com]

Joe
_ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_ _ARSlist: "Where
the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_