From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Young, Ronald P.
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: outside the BMC reserved range

The IDs on most fields are like "536871034"...most start like that 536...... I
tried going in and added a field and changed the ID to 1000002 and it worked
fine. Why did it use to work and not now?? Can Remedy update like a software
patch or upgrade do this because I know the guys did some work on the server
not too long ago?

Thanks,
Ron Young

“To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”