No I'll be staying in San Fran until Monday. Then moving to the RUG hotel.

Tauf Chowdhury

On Sep 19, 2013, at 1:20 PM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

**

San Fran? You meant San Jose didn’t you.

Sure I got your number. I arrive as late as about 10:40 that night, but
I’ve not got to see a lot around SJ last time I was there but intend to
this time.. But that would be only 7:40 for us East Coasters – 11:40 for me
but need to get used to East Coast time soon, so won’t mind a late night..

Joe

 ------------------------------

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [
mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>] *On Behalf Of *Tauf
Chowdhury
*Sent:* Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:15 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: WWRUG13: 10 days!

I will be in San Fran so feel free to hit me up Joe!

Tauf Chowdhury

On Sep 19, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

 **

Bummer...

Anyone planning on staying up late Sunday night? We could go out for a beer
or two .. or three.. or…

I was almost on pins and needles myself not knowing where I would be on the
weekend before the RUG, so had no clue until last Saturday, that I would be
near my home based airport. In fact made my bookings for my flight only
yesterday night when I knew for darn sure I would be in NJ and not AK J

Joe