Is arrecond running on the server or AIE? You can check the logs folder in
atrium to see if the logs are showing anything or filling up with errors.
Check escalations too (if you have them running on your admin box)

Tauf Chowdhury

On Sep 20, 2013, at 7:42 AM, William Rentfrow <wrentf...@stratacominc.com>