From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of pascale.sterr...@daimler.com
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 3:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: A little bit early for Halloween or a little late for Friday
the 13th

Hi Joe,

That is Dev and it is a simple set field, which I know exactly where and
what to look for at the DB level.  I just don't want to go there at this
point.

I am trying to find out (if possible) what happened (and why).  If there
is a step we missed on the cleaning/flushing, bitting the head of the
chicken, spinning on our heads, incantations, etc.  If anyone else
encountered something similar. There is obviously something corrupted.

jdso...@shyle.net
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
09/20/2013 11:29 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: A little bit early for Halloween or a little late for Friday the 13th

What environment are you  facing that on? Dev? Test/QA/Staging? Prod?

Even if it is production, since its only an active link - less of an
impact
as opposed to a filter, delete the offending AL, re-cache the Mid-Tier and
see if it still shows up or fires..

Take a backup of the AL before deleting.

If it still fires post deleting, then I may have a few suggestions to look
up in the data tables where data related to active links is stored.. I'd
need to know what actions are in it to be able to guide you to what you
should be looking for.

Cheers

Joe