Hello Everyone,

Environment:
BIGIP (F5)
2 servers -Websphere 6.1 http cluster on UNIX 6.1.7
2 servers -Websphere 6.1 jvm cluster on UNIX 6.1.7
1 server -ARS 7.5 Patch 4 with local 11g DB on Unix 6.1.7

We have a custom change form that include the following fields

Change Category
Change Item

Based on your change category selection, an active link with load the
appropriate menu to Change Item. It was reported yesterday that this function
is not working. Now this has been functioning fine for the last 7 years (when I
inherited Remedy).

Points:
1. This is not happening with Admins
2. This is happen for non-admin users.
3. At first it seems like it was only affect non-admin users with floating
licenses, but a second test of users dispel that symptom
4. This is occurring in the User tool (7.6.04 Sp3) and MT (7.5.000 Patch 004)
5. This is occurring in browsers, IE8, FireFox 23.0.1, Chrome 29.0.1547.76
6. Initially thought it was a MT issue, flushed cache etc.
7. This is not occurring in our test environment, User tool (7.6.04 Sp3) & MT
(7.5.000 Patch 004) / MT (7.6.4 SP5) & ARS 7.5 Patch 4

We have not made any changes to the production environment. the workflow, the
menus was modified at least 2 weeks ago.
Per the webadmins, no change the web sphere infrastructure.
Window 7 desktop was recently patched, however, I tested on a machine that did
have the patches in the last 2 weeks applied, issue exist there, too.
(working on talking to DBA, if something on the oracle 11g db changed)

The issue is haphazard,

for my test id, non-admin,
All menus loaded, except one menu that is very large (Large enough to be a
form; unfortunately process and ownership issue)
- the workflow for that particular activelink, does not get calculated.

for my co-work, remedy admin also,
None of the menus load. He describes the default CHANGE ITEM menu, if the  only
one that is loading.
- which indicates that the workflow for the active link in not working.

What could causes active links, not to fire correctly?