From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fun -- if you couldn't work in the computer field

**
@ microsoft

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM, John Sundberg
<john.sundb...@kineticdata.com<mailto:john.sundb...@kineticdata.com>> wrote:
**
Where would you work?

-John

--

John Sundberg
Kinetic Data, Inc.

Save the date!
KEG14
February 24-25, 2014
For more information, click here  -
KEG<http://www.kineticdata.com/Events/KEG.html>

651-556-0930<tel:651-556-0930> I
john.sundb...@kineticdata.com<mailto:john.sundb...@kineticdata.com>
www.kineticdata.com<http://www.kineticdata.com/> I
community.kineticdata.com<http://community.kineticdata.com/>

solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential
***