From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Blairing
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WWRUG13

**
Claire et al,

Sorry, I should have mentioned this sooner. The truth is that I have actually
been in fascinating breakout sessions since this morning, and this is the first
time I have slowed down a little! Let me put on my "reporter" hat.

The big news from BMC is that the next BMC "User Event" will be held the week
of October 13, 2014, at The Swan and Dolphin resort in Orlando, Florida.
Details, such as the scope and focus of the meeting, are still in the planning
stages. The announcement was made at WWRUG13 by BMC CEO Bob Beauchamp during
the opening Keynote presentation.

We probably should defer to BMC for announcements about content, audience,
themes, subject matter and all the other creative things that happen at a
conference like this, but should you hear of anything before me, please pass it
along! I'll do the same :-)

That's the big news for a year from now, and a lot will happen just this week
alone at WWRUG. And now back to this year's conference.... Networking session
with ample "lubrication" starts in an hour or so....

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my new iPad
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)

On Oct 1, 2013, at 4:56 PM, Saji Philip