Hello Paul,

You can also check ARSmarts (www.arsmarts.com). What you ask is really the basis of the basics in terms of finding your way in workflow, and your question will be answered in ARSmarts in 3 to 4 clicks. ARSmarts will also show you the Foreign Objects (objects that interact with a Form but are not attached to it, e.g.: Push Field actions, table fields, ...), will allow you to Search (very detailed if you need to), ....

Just check our website. The Features and the Screenshots pages will give you a first overview. If you need more info, don't hesitate to drop me a mail.

Best regards,

Kaïs.
kais.albas...@arsmarts.com