From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Thanks to all for WWRUG13

After recovering from my redeye back to Atlanta, I just wanted to thank
everyone who worked so hard on putting WWRUG13  together.

The knowledge I have acquired and the memories of the people that I met up
with, will stay with me forever.

The one scary part was, walking in to the meeting room for the first time
Monday night and seeing how many of the people I have known for all these
years now had gray hair. Reminding me of how long I have been playing with
Remedy.

At the end I know that the time I spent with my fellow Remedy enthusiasts,
proved to me that we are not just a group of geeks that have a common
platform that we all work on. But we are a family (that bleeds green) and
our homes are all around the world.

Thank you again for a great time and I hope to see you all in Orlando,

Howard