Hi Marcelo,
Are you referring to the email template?  Right click on a form in Dev Studio
and export email template.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 2:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Interface_Create forms

**
In order to use the HPD:Interface_Create form or the CHG:ChangeInterface_Create
form, you have to have the field name and the field ID, followed by the data.
There used to be a way to export this into an excel (or notepad) back with the
Remedy User Tool.  It has been a while since I did that, so I don't remember...
Does someone know how to get this exported?

Here is an example:
char-set: windows-1252
Schema: HPD:IncidentInterface_Create
Server: xxxxx
Login: user
Password: pwd
Action: Submit
Format: Short
z1D_Action !1000000076!: CREATE
Contact Company* !1000000082!: xxxxx
Last Name* !1000000018!: xxxxx
First Name* !1000000019!: xxxxx
Site+ ! 260000001!: xxxxx
Company*+ !1000000001!: xxxxx
Status ! 7!: New
Impact* !1000000163!: 4-Minor/Localized
Urgency* !1000000162!: 4-Low
Priority !1000000164!:
Support Company* !1000000251!:

Thanks,

Marcelo Martinez
IT Change Management / Remedy Administration
IT Customer Care
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LP.
832.813.4262
832.381.7776

Notices:
This message is conveyed, and any use is expressly subject to the disclaimer
found at the following url:
www.cpchem.com/forms/disclaimer1.asp

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for a
specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.