Listers,

The Developer Studio already has a number of functions that are really
awesome that you can't imagine another dev tool without..

While using these existing awesome features, I had ideas of how some
existing ideas could be applied in other areas. I have briefly documented
this in the ideas section of the BMC Developer Community.

Please review this idea I have for Renaming, Deleting, Editing
<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3586>  multiple objects when logged to
multiple servers that I have created in the BMC Communities upon the
suggestion of the AR System Developer Studio team that I talked with on the
evening with the engineering at WWRUG 2013. If you genuinely like this idea
<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3586> , please vote for it - if you have
suggestions please comment on it.

Please visit my idea <https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3586>  at
https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3586 and offer your honest opinions on
whether or not it would be useful to have this incorporated in a future
release of the Remedy Developer Studio..

Cheers

Joe