Hi All,

Is it safe to use Definition Change Check (Peform Check) with load balancers?
When the dev and production ITSM servers were installed Perform Check was no
selected. Don't know why it was done that way.

Later when I applied a patch to the mid-tier servers, BMC Support said I should
select Perform Check. I did this on the development server which has one ar
server, one mid-tier and no load balancers, but did not select Perform Check on
production which is a VIP > load balanced to two mid-tiers which are load
balanced to two ars servers in a server group.

Particularly with small changes I really like using change check/perform check
on dev and would like to use on the production servers. Since I don't know why
this was not originally set up that way I figured I would ask the group first.

ARS 7.6.06 SP3
Mid-Tier 7.6.06 SP4

Thanks
Mark

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.