Hi,

BMC mapping recommendations are the following:

CI

Class

Product Categorization Tier 1

Product Categorization Tier 2

Product Categorization Tier 3

Other attributes to set

CI Type in BMC Remedy Asset Management

Cell phone

BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem

Hardware

Telecommunication

Cell phone

        System > Computer System

Mobile user device

BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem

Hardware

Personal computer

PDA

PrimaryCapability = "Mobile User Device"

System > Computer System

Personal digital assistant (PDA)

BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem

Hardware

Processing unit

PDA

PrimaryCapability = "Mobile User Device"

System > Computer System

You can rename/re-use existing attributes for the information or create
additional attributes - which is recommended as opposed to creating
additional classes.

  _____

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson