Did you make sure that at least one security group the email account has
access to field 1 on the form?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Remedy consultant
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 10:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need help to resolve this issue

**

Hello All,

We have structured email interface (using template) .We are on ARS 7.1
version.

It was working fine till yesterday but it is not working. Whenever we
are sending email to particular mail id and when that email template
gets parsed ,i am getting following error :

You do not have write access (at create time) to field 1

We have already check user which is created for this email interface and
that user has fixed license. I have already restarted email engine as
wel las ar server successfully.

Could you lease help me to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Amit B