As per my investigation there are OOTB filters which are used to send mail
for notification purpose based on condition satisfied.

NTE:NTS:Email_200_SystemNT

NTE:NTS:Email_200_Customer-NT

NTE:NTS:Email_200_Manual-NT

 1.       These filters uses notify action and mechanism as Email. We can
include header and footer template in these filters notify action.

2.       We can also include the HTML code in the 'Email Message Field' in
"SYS:Notification Messages" form to format the text which include color,
size etc.

3.       We can also use the Header and footer template in the mailbox that
we configured in the "AR System Email Mailbox Configuration form"

 We can use above three options to format the email.

--

Regards,

Amit Kumar

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0> [hidden email]  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>
http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs