Good Day All

I have looked at a system called iServer from Orbus Software and as part of its
documentation they provide a table giving you the following:

*         All Objects Types

*         All the Attributes associated to the relevant Object Type.

*         Description of all the Attributes.

I did try to get this information on Google, BMC pages and other places. I have
been unsuccessful to locate similar documentation on BMC AtriumCore7.6.04 for
this reason I have decided to ask the ARSLIST for some assistance.

I am looking for descriptions on the following areas in BMC AtriumCore7.6.04
*             Different Product Type
*             All the different CI Types
*             All the Attributes associated to the relevant CI Type (Classes)
*             CI Relationships

I have also looked through the Atrium documentation however, they either don't
list and describe all the attributes or I am looking at the wrong document.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this information.

Regards
Enslin van Blerk

Connect with South Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider and discover the
magic of the Internet and all its possibilities.
Call 087 700 5000 or click
here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productspricing/Home.aspx) for more.

MWEB :-)  CONNECT AND YOU CAN.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact ab...@mweb.com for a
copy.