**

Oops there is a typo.

set field 'Hours' with the output of  ($End Date$ - $Start Date$ /3600) on
modify

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 11:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Time Measurement

**

Kathy,

You may want to put $Start Date$ into an Int field before you do the
/3600.....but in general your setfield doesn't make allot of sense.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Kathy Morris <kathymorris...@aol.com> wrote:

I had created an active link to set a field Hours with  ($End Date$ = $Start
Date$ /3600) on modify.

The error message displays "incompatible data types for arithmetic
operation."