From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of vidyasagar kommu
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 1:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Disable change flag

**
Hi ,

I have written a Active Link
$OPERATION$ = "MODIFY"
If Action RunProcess: SET-CHANGE-FLAG [1]

I am not getting any error but my issue is not resolved ....when I am searching
records in form if i move the cursor one record to another record without any
changes it is asking for "Do You Want to save the record".

Requesting you to guide me .

Thanks
Vidya
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM, LJ LongWing