I would go with a display only field. Then create a filter to capture the
timestamp and user, and a filter for each field you want to notify on  and put
all that in a filter guide. So it would look cleaner like this

11/20/2013 04:10:46 PM  Demo (this is filter 1)
   Change Support Group from ''Group1'' to ''Group2''(this is filter 2)
   Change Note from ''Test'' to ''lucky test'' (this is filter3)

Another option you might be able to investigate is sending the latest Audit Log
entry.

Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Roger Justice
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: R: Re: R: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Problems with make <blank> Diary field
Remedy 7.6

**
This is not possible using a Diary Field. Does your customer want a single
email on a save with what happened? If that is what they want you will need to
create a new field as we suggested before to capture all of the updates and
then push the details to the Diary field. The only difference I can see is that
you have a time stamp for each entry. Since only one person will be doing this
you can capture the time Stamp and the user with you workflow for the email.