Hi,

I have not used DATENUM)= to any greater extent, but if it works your idea is
not bad. Just put it in a display-only-field that you use for this purpose
only.

The alternative would be to change the date format for your complete AR
Server, but that might affect other things. This can be done by setting the
ARDATE, ARTIME and ARTIMEONLY environment variables in armonitor.conf. This
would not affect your clients, only the server and any date/time <-> text
conversions that are made. For example the $Reported Date$ to a text in an
email notification.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):