Just FYI, the two webinar recordings hyperlinks don't seem to go anywhere.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of shivkumar manakshe
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 8:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: What's in it for you - BMC Remedy product Webinar series

**
Hello All,

I take this opportunity to inform you all that, BMC Customer Engineering and
Support Teams are conducting webinar sessions to provide information on BMC
Remedy products Key Modules.

The next webinar session in the series is scheduled for December 11, 2013. You
can get all information about this webinar session on this blog
post<https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/blog/2013/11/22/connect-with-remedy--obtaining-ar-system-server-performance-statistics>.

The recordings of the earlier webinar sessions are available on the following
online documents.
Connect with Remedy Webinar Series
Atrium Webinar Series

During WWRUG13 we witnessed that BMC Support team is happy to share Product
functionality information with the bigger community. Check out below blog post
to get more information.
WWRUG13
Awards<https://communities.bmc.com/community/about/blog/2013/10/03/wwrug13-awards>

Please avail this opportunity to know more on BMC Remedy Product modules.

Happy learning and we look forward to seeing you during these webinar sessions!

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.