You could try a mod-all on 1 or 2 work orders or you could do an escalation on
one work order and see what happens. Be better if you could try it in a dev
invironment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kay Wilthew
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 10:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Data Wizard Support Group name change did not update Work Orders

We considered an escalation to update the WO tickets, as well as a Modify All.
In both cases, we fear we will lose the Assignee, which will not work for us.
It will also generate Notifications.  We can turn off Group Notifications on
the Support Group but the individual notifications would still be generated.

If this is not the case, please advise, and thank you all for your assistance.
This is a highly visible project and unfortunately we did not catch the WO
issue in our testing.

Are, and have been for 20 years"

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.