Listers,

Ok, so I've figured out the root MySQL password and the cs050101
password... however, I'm still having an issue as to where it stores the
Dashboards usernames/passwords since they don't store anywhere in the
database...

Has anyone built an integration using Remedy API to create a Dashboards
account through Remedy?  Basically what I was thinking was: When a user
profile is saved/modified within Remedy (with some kind of dashboards flag
albeit checkbox or group membership), to fire a command to dashboards to
create an account with the same login id.  Was hoping to write a SQL script
to do it, however that seems to be out of the question now...

Thoughts? Comments?

Bueller?