If you want to automate ANY data operation on Remedy data, consider
Meta-Update.  No programming, no workflow, no API knowledge needed.

In this case, you could query for said articles or process a file of said
articles and you'll need only assign the new status.  Total about a 6 line
ASCII file and about 5 minutes effort after an hour and a half training free
with our trial "Live Install".

Please contact me off-line for more information or visit our web site:
www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Happy New Year to all on the list J

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect
logoSthInc-sm

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com>
Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies

Section for a ITSM 7.6.04 and 8.0.0 Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/