From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Leonard J
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 2:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Notification issue

You might try creating a notify filter on your server to send to yourself on
modify of the form.  Include line such as "form has been modified by $USER$.
Select the fields to include in the email including modified date, etc.
If it's being modified by an escalation, the $USER$ will return a value of
AR_ESCALATOR.

Good luck