We have an archiving solution ready and tested.

It can automatically create Archive forms and follows customer set rules on
archiving.  It also offers restore and the set of forms belonging to root
requests can be changed so that additional bespoke forms will be included.

Web page updates are now in progress.

Jason, I've emailed you the solution.  For others, please contact me if you
are interested.

Cheers

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect
logoSthInc-sm

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out FreebiesSection
for a ITSM 7.6.04 and 8.0.0 Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports,
migrations, in no time at all, without programming, without staging forms,
without merge workflow.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/