From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Carol Carnevali
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New to Web Services - What am I missing?

I'm sorry, but I'm still having difficulty understanding how you can get a WSDL
from an external application into a Remedy Web Service.  I was able to create a
Web Service but Remedy generates the WSDL from the Form selected.  I have also
created the filter to consume it but I don't see how it can work externally.

What I need to do is simply pass an Incident ID through Web Services to an
external application.

I'm still missing something and can't seem to find it in any documentation.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Are, and have been for 20 years"

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.