----Messaggio originale----

Da: shamb...@gmail.com

Data: 28-gen-2014 18.44

A: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

Ogg: Re: Assignment Menu Locked.

**
Please let me know the ar version.In 8.1 they came with granular overlay.Try
using overwrite instead of No Overlay for other attributes.
Please check other fields with menus attached is editable.
Let me know ar server version and patch also dev studio version. RegardsShambo

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014, team.rem...@libero.it <team.rem...@libero.it>