From: Ron Young [mailto:rpyo...@southernco.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Cc: Young, Ronald P.
Subject: Date question

User 7.6 Dev 8.1

Got a question. How would I ask for a report to spit out records that have only
been modified with in the last 2 weeks.

This is the statement below that I am using and it works but it pulls up all
files even ones that were say modnified today or yesterday. I only need items
that haven't been updated or modified with in the 2 weeks.

('*Assigned Group' = "SIA_Field_MOB"  OR '*Assigned Group' = "SIA_Field" OR
'*Assigned Group' = "SIA_Field_North" OR '*Assigned Group' = "SIA_Field_SEA" OR
'*Assigned Group' = "SIA_Field_SOU"  OR '*Assigned Group' = "SCADA-Subs"  OR
'*Assigned Group' = "SCADA-Lines")   AND  ('*Status' ="Hold"  OR
'*Status'="Assigned")