From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lippincott, Levi (OMA-GIS)
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Excel to Remedy

My boss did something with buttons, scripting, and pushing to Remedy via web
services I believe. The group he built it for didn't like it though and so we
never went live with it. If you are curious I could get more detailed info if
he still has it.

Levi Lippincott / Remedy Administrator

+1 402 561 7014 office
+1 402 321 5421 mobile
levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com

Interpublic Group  6825 Pine Street, Omaha, NE 68106

"Talent is a Gift; But Character is a Choice." -Matt Grotewold-