Hello Remedy Experts!

I have a contracting opportunity for an experienced Remedy Developer near
Boston, MA.  We're looking for someone with experience installing, configuring
and customizing ITSM version 7.5+.  Previous experience assisting a customer
with an upgrade to 8.0+ is a HUGE plus.  We're looking for someone that's
willing to come on as a W2/1099/Corp-Corp hourly contractor.  This project will
require you to be 100% on site in Andover, MA.  If you're traveling from
outside the area we will need to negotiate an all-inclusive rate that includes
travel costs.

Hourly rate ~$80 with some room for negotiation.

WE CANNOT WORK WITH STAFFING FIRMS ON THIS OPPORTUNTIY.  WE CAN ONLY WORK WITH
INDIVIDUAL CONTRACTORS!  PLEASE NOT STAFFING FIRMS.

WE CANNOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.

If you're interested please shoot me an email, call me directly or apply to the
link below.   Job description is also below.

http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH16/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1&rid=538

Thanks,

Chris Werner
Technical Recruiter
[cid:image001.jpg@01CF27E0.A3FD5580]<http://www.windwardits.com/index.php>
2300 Corporate Park Dr. Suite 400 | Reston, VA 20191
(703) 812-0117 (desk)|(703) 401-7681 (cell)|(703) 935-7126 (fax)

Follow us.... [cid:image002.png@01CF27E0.A3FD5580]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/15364?goback=.fcs_MDYS_windward+it+solutions_false_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&trk=ncsrch_hits>
 [cid:image003.png@01CF27E0.A3FD5580]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Windward-IT-Solutions/135581570177?ref=ts&fref=ts>
  [cid:image004.jpg@01CF27E0.A3FD5580] <https://twitter.com/windwardits>

View Our Current
Openings!<https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH16/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1>

Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic
consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward
Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of
process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and
mission-critical IT environments in the world.

If you are an experienced BMC Remedy Consultant and are seeking an established,
mid-sized company to work with, consider a career at Windward IT Solutions! We
offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas
depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only
passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered
consistently and effectively.

Position Summary:
As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our
team a BMC Remedy consultant with experience extracting detailed customer
requirements and implementing those requirements within BMC Remedy 7.5+.  The
consultant will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the
analysis, design, and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management
applications, for large Federal, enterprise and service provider clients.  The
candidate must have experience and knowledge in deploying core functionality in
an out of box BMC Remedy ITSM system; this includes the ability to install the
system on multiple server platforms and databases.  The characteristics of this
position include: a working command of technology and architectural concepts;
the ability to perform an analysis of client processes; ability to document and
develop workflows for system functionality and customization.  The successful
candidate will work as part of a team on client engagements with some direct
supervision.

Position Responsibilities:
Work with client management and staff to integrate the client's business
objectives, current technical infrastructure, and state of the art technologies
into enterprise-wide solutions.
Design and/or assess operational processes for effective enterprise wide
network and systems technology management.

Position Requirements:
Must have development experience with BMC Remedy ITSM version 7.5+ on multiple
platforms.
Must be able to provide application support for the configuration,
customization, and administration of the Remedy ITSM application in close
coordination with the customer staff.
Must have experience extracting customer/business requirements and developing
implementation strategy for ITSM solution.
Must have a good working knowledge Incident and Problem Management process
principles, relationships, and metrics.
Must have experience with modification of workflows, form customization and Web
Services interfaces
Familiarity with or ITIL(r) certifications preferred.

Desired Skills:
Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience implementing, configuring, and
customizing BMC Remedy ARS / ITSM systems
Minimum of 2 years of Web services implementation experience desired.
A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of
technical and business oriented individuals is required.
Prior experience in a consulting environment is preferred.

Work Location:

Andover, MA

Education Requirements:
Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.

Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an
environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding
career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life
and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability,
Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to
purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave,
Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.

Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants
are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or
veteran status.