From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: FYI...SQL in Set Fields MUST begin with "SELECT"

**
It was a lot less than 400 characters on my SQL statement from what I recall.
More like 512 or less. I recall contacting Remedy Support regarding  that and
if I remember right they came back with its as designed. I do not recall what
resolution I had to resort to, but I'm guessing I might have gone with a view
form or something to complete my set field action.

Joe