Hi Radhika!

The only way you will be able to do this is to fool Remedy into thinking
each instance is running on a diferent hostname by:
1) Aliasing the 3 different server names in the host file.
2) Setting the HOSTNAME variable before installing / starting each copy of
ARSystem.

This may or may not work, is a bit dangerous and can NOT be recommended for
a production environment.

Best Regards,
Theo