From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Reiser, John J
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: User not getting window open in Create more (ARUser
7.6.03)

**
Dale and LJ,
Yes I'm using the preference server.
I changed all of the non-functioning user's data to match that of one who works.
I also created a brand new user record after changing the login name of the
original.
I'll try removing the user's preference record altogether.
I'm also going to try to catch the session in the API log to see what is
happening in the two cases.

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Remedy Developer/Administrator
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me