From: patchsk [mailto:vamsi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 11:57 PM
To: arsl...@googlegroups.com
Cc: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG; arslist@ARSLIST.ORG; Pierson, Shawn
Subject: Re: Row-Level Security on HPD:Help Desk

Multitenancy is for security in a shared environment between different
companies or different business units with in the same company.

You might want to check if you can use this feature if your ITSM env is
multitenant enabled?

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.