**
Our company is staying fixed on 7.6.4, and does not plan  to upgrade any
time soon.  Any idea when  AIE is being retired? I can  load the data through
AIE, so is I assume there is a  way in AIE to build logic so that if the CI
is no longer in SCCM during the last  scan, we can remove this CI's from the
dataset in the CMDB.  Is this a  difficult task to do?
The team has the Seamless Data Pump  and are going to replace it.  Through
experience, the Remedy  Developer ends up working with the Seamless Pump to
some degree  also for troubleshooting, log analysis, and resolving any
technical  issues.
**
I  would suggest using Atrium Integrator rather than AIE.  You didn’t
mention  what version of ARS and ITSM you are on but since AIE is basically
being
retired  you may want to go ahead and get familiar with AI.  I haven’t
tried it  since 7.6.4 just came out, and it mostly worked then but I imagine it’
s  completely functional now.
For  the record, we’re investigating the Seamless Data Pump (who I believe
is owned  by someone else now.)  One of the main benefits to us is that it
makes a  separation of duties easier.  If we used AI or AIE then not only do
we (the  Remedy team) have to maintain the software, but also the mappings,
the  normalization, etc.  With this, we have sort of neutral ground and they
 provide basically normalization mapping spreadsheets so the users can do
it  themselves for their Product data so they can do license  management.
Thanks,
Shawn  Pierson
Remedy  Developer | Energy Transfer