From: "Rick Westbrock" <rwestbr...@24hourfit.com>
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: How can I increase user adoption?
Date: Thu, Mar 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks  Shawn, I will look into tweaking CM to work for SDLC. We have a
separate tool for deployment that is going a great job but the developers only
use it for deployment, there is a separate system for the  SDLC stages I
described earlier. If I can figure out what needs to be done to CM to make it
work for the developers to track the full lifecycle and put a level of effort
on it then that might be a good path to pursue. The real trick will be writing
an integration between the SDLC tool and Remedy CM and CMDB though (e.g. being
able to relate an Incident to a specific release). I wish I were on a newer
version of ITSM that supported Release however.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock
Remedy Administrator | IT Department
24 Hour Fitness USA, Inc.