Justin has a few great in-depth blog posts that continue to build a larger
picture.

https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/bmc_remedy_ar_system/blog/2013/10/01/arerr9350-better-contact-your-administrator

https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/bmc_remedy_ar_system/blog/2014/02/13/the-pulse-choose-your-request-methods-carefully

Suresh, you indicate that you have set *arsystem.xmlhttp.get =false*

This may or not be a good thing.  Read up on Justin's posts to make sure
are you looking at the right things and not overlooking the root cause by
using POST instead of GET.

Jason