From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On
Behalf Of Zandi [remedy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 09:48
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM on a Laptop Question

**
More ram

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2014, at 1:35 PM, "Murnane, Phil"
<pmurn...@windwardits.com<mailto:pmurn...@windwardits.com>> wrote:

**
Quick question for those familiar with the ITSM 8.x suite...

I'm looking to install an instance on my laptop with CMDB, AM, CM, IM, KM, PM,
SLM, SRM, and Analytics, and am wondering whether I should build it on a single
VM or split it into two.  I have 8GB of memory w/ an SSD RAID and good CPU, and
have been debating whether avoiding the overhead of a second OS outweighs the
bottleneck of having everything on one OS.

Thoughts?
--Phil