Hi All & TGIF,

Using ARS 7.6.04 on Linux. The Mailbox configuration points to the Linux server
and send mail is used to send the  outgoing mail. The mail goes to a relay and
then is routed based on destination.  What I need to do is point send mail to a
different relay. After I make the change and restart send mail, is there
anything I need to do in ARS. Also is the change effective immediately or is
there a delay (e.g. 30 min) like when adding an email template?

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Sr. OSD Systems Engineer
ITILv3 Foundation, Continual Service Improvement
NaviSite, Inc. - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315.634.9337
Mobile: 315.882.5360
[cid:image001.gif@01CF5567.763E2390]

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.