From: Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu, Apr 10, 2014 3:06 am
Subject: Re: Port and Queue Server Admin Display issue in MT

**
Thanks for sharing this!  This happened to our dev server last week.  I just
thought one of us messed up the config file and removed the ports.  It took a
little while to find it.  A user was building new web report and the reporting
plugin kept timing out.  I wasn't expecting to find all those lines missing
form the ar.cfg file :)

Jason