Try Support, BMC sent me a def and I believe the defect number was SW00441425.
I don't still have it or I would forward it on.

Kevin

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:12:37 -0400
From: lisa.kemes....@dla.mil
Subject: Application Tab Won't "Fly" back In
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
I’m not sure how else to describe this problem, but when we upgraded from
7.6.04 SP2 to 7.6.04 SP5 the application tab that flies out (or expands) when
you click on it, doesn’t fly back in when you click on a link (like “Asset
Management” then “Asset Management Console”) Is there something in the Midtier
files that we would have to update to make this happen? Lisa KemesRemedy
ConsultantDev Technology GroupDLA Office: (717) 770-6437Cell Phone: (717)
602-9460lisa.ke...@devtechnology.com