Happy Thursday All,

I am trying to build out a POC 8.1 system, before our upgrade with just our
foundation (and CI) data.

I know I can just start to export all of the forms to spreadsheets and use the
DMT. But I wondered if I could use the rrrchive tool and automate the process
(since this might need to be repeated).

So I need to ask:

1.     Has anyone done it with rrrchive or something similar (and free).

2.     If so how (that is what forms should be exported/imported using rrrchive
for example)?

As always thanks,

Howard

Inc]<http://www.coxenterprises.com/>
Howard Richter, Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Email = howard.rich...@coxinc.com<mailto:howard.rich...@coxinc.com>
Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745
Cox Innovation Agent (CIA)
http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/BadgeA-Md.png][Description:
http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge20-Md.png]<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge20-Lg.png>[Description:
http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge50-Md.png]<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge50-Lg.png>
Submit your idea today for a chance to earn a badge and be entered into a
monthly drawing for a $10 gift card.
Submit your idea: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas
View your badges:
http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/SitePages/yourbadges.aspx