HI All,

Basically I am trying to mimic the behavior when you select the Assignee in the
HPD:Help Desk. Select a name, which then populates the user id.

Specifically what I want to do is select a person's name from a menu and then
have workflow set the Remedy Login ID in a separate field. I have a search menu
using the CTM:People form attached to the Author field. The label is Full Name
and the value is Remedy Login ID. Simple enough and here is where the fun
begins.

In the client when I select the name from the menu, Remedy Login ID populates
as expected/desired
In the browser when I select  the name from the menu, the Full Name populates.

The Author field is set to Auto complete: Leading Match, Auto Complete Match
By: Label.

I am certain I am missing something really simple. ARS 7.6.04, mid-tier 7.6.04

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Sr. OSD Systems Engineer
ITILv3 Foundation, Continual Service Improvement
NaviSite, Inc. - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315.634.9337
Mobile: 315.882.5360
[cid:image001.gif@01CF687B.D2E9D680]

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.